Slowly but surely it's coming together. This is as far as I got before I ran out of paper clay. I won't be able to start again until I get some more made. I started that process yesterday by wiring some clay into chunks and setting them out to dry. Clay dissolves a lot easier and faster when it's completely dry. I should be able to mix it in with my already dissolved paper Monday. We'll see how far I get by the end of Tuesday.
And here's a fun fact. If you see any green areas in the clay, that's completely normal. It's just the decomposed paper in the clay making it look green. It'll change back to it's normal color once it's aired out some.